You can click on the individual course titles to see the full description and CPE Details for each. Be sure to come back to this page for your bundle discount!
Here are the objectives for these courses.
The 3 credit Social Security course will help you:
- Explain the history of Social Security and the benefits offered
- Identify how Social Security affects the preparation of tax returns
- Understand important financial planning considerations related to Social Security
The 3 credit course on Retirement Plans Pensions and Annuities will help you:
- Distinguish between the types of qualified employee plans;
- Recognize the limits imposed on qualified employee plan contributions and benefits;
- List the requirements applicable to qualified employee plan loans;
- Apply the federal tax laws to qualified employee plan contributions and distributions;
- Recognize the tax treatment of nonqualified annuity distributions; and
- Identify the tax treatment of annuity contributions and distributions.
The 2 credit course on Recording Retirement Income will help you:
- Define the different types of retirement plans
- Identify when a taxpayer must take distributions
- Calculate RMD
- Summarize the use of form 5329 for lack of full RMD
- Explain the rules regarding distributions of inherited plans
- Detail tax planning strategies for retirees
If you have already purchased one of these courses and would like to purchase the bundle, please contact Support@DrakeCPE.com.