You can click on the individual course titles to see the full description and CPE Details for each. Be sure to come back to this page for your bundle discount!
Here are the objectives for these courses.
The 2 credit Military Tax Prep course will help you:
- Communicate with clients using terms that are commonly used in the military community
- Understand how service members can administer tax withholding elections and tax-advantaged accounts
- Prepare a tax return that contains military-specific tax exemptions, deductions and credits
The 2 credit Expats Tax Prep course will help you:
- Identify the filing requirements that apply to US citizens and resident aliens abroad
- Understand the tax benefits that potentially apply to foreign income
- Prepare tax returns for overseas-based US citizens and resident aliens
The 2 credit course on Resident and Nonresident Aliens will help you:
- Explain the difference between a resident alien and a nonresident alien
- Identify the filing requirements and tax rules that apply to resident and nonresident aliens
- Guide Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) applicants through the application process
If you have already purchased one of these courses and would like to purchase the bundle, please contact Support@DrakeCPE.com.